6 - 28 KW
Through standard usage of RPM-regulated compressor and fan,
as well as a constantly regulating expansion valve, the refrigerating capacity of
the Vario Line is automatically adjusted to the existing load profile of the respective application.
Thus, only the output, which is actually needed, will be effectively generated.
- Higher efficiency and lower operating costs due to frequency controlled components
- High temperature stability even in the part load operation due to load optimized capacity control
- Safe operation even at high ambient temperatures up to 50°C
- Suitable for the operation at different voltages due to frequency controlled components
- Fulfillment of the highest existing efficiency standards (e.g. IE3 motors)
- Digital data management due to sensory measuring of all relevant process variables
- User friendly operation due to plain text display with intuitive menu navigation
- Low maintenance costs due to minimized refrigerant filling (no leakage test necessary)
- Wide range of applications due to variety of additional options and accessories