SensFloor by Future-Shape
Sensor floor for care. SensFloor is installable beneath all kind of flooring – invisible, discreet and respects privacy. It can easily be integrated into almost any building automation and nurse call systems.
Once installed SensFloor supports the optimization of care processes. At the ward terminal, caregivers can see at a glance in which rooms residents are walking around and can come to help if necessary. The evaluation of the activity monitoring helps doctors in the areas of Neurology, Geriatrics, Psychiatry to assess the health status of their patients.
SensFloor specifically supports:
- Reliable fall detection and prevention
- Overview with the ward terminal
- Optimization of pathways
- Assessment of health status
- Analysis of sleep behavior
- Measurement of treatment success