The global choice for hand therapy
Boredom with finger-hand rehabilitation? Not with AMADEO®! Motivation in the course of therapy is just as essential as fingers and hands are for daily life. Regardless of whether it is an adult or child, AMADEO® increases therapeutic ambition with sophisticated software and robotics. Utilizing a playful gamification approach, AMADEO® visualizes and records the smallest successes in all phases of rehabilitation. AMADEO® is simply unique.
AMADEO® in brief
- Robotics and sensor-based rehabilitation devices for use with either hand
- Assistive and interactive therapies for individual fingers and thumbs movements
- Patients can be set-up quickly and easily
- Arm supports can be changed quickly
- Can be used by adults and children in all rehabilitation phases
- Can be used by patients with spasticity, or those with high tone
- Objective assessments and reports
- 4 assessment programs (strength, ROM, tone, spasticity)
- Sensation and individual movement therapy
- CPM Plus, EMG, spasticity treatment
Did you know?
AMADEO® is named after Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart because disciplined finger training on a piano made him a world-class musician. AMADEO® won’t make you a pianist but the principle behind this therapy is the same: practice makes perfect!