THE MOBILE ALL-ROUNDER FOR ANGIOGRAPHY AND COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY
The Accutron HP is a contrast delivery system designed for precise injection of contrast media in angiography procedures at high pressure. Accutron HP is an allrounder or multi-talent because in addition to working with angiography procedures in “angio mode”, the Accutron HP offers a standard pressure “CT mode” for intravenous use in hybrid CT procedures in the angiography suite.
You can confidently be assured that Accutron HP delivers the injection parameters your procedures require because it features a 200 ml injection volume capacity, an automatic detection of the pressure jacket and flow rate monitoring software that provides real-time micro adjustments for maintaining an optimal flow rate.
The Accutron HP smartly adapts to fit your differing requirements. Regardless if you need a mobile imaging feature to be added to a surgical environment, the battery powered version can offer ideal wireless interoperability with mobile C-Arms. We also offer for dedicated fixed angiography units, an Accutron HP table mounted version which provides for stable integration with the angiography system.
- Enables interdisciplinary clinical imaging examinations; in both Angiography and Computed Tomography
- Reduces risk of infections by being easy to clean and hygienic.
- Wireless and mobile configuration provides flexibility to quickly change examination rooms and eliminates barriers; such as nearby power requirements and/or cable installation.
- Integration with the scanner interface reduces workload for the operator and improves patient turnaround times
- Reduces the amount of capital expenditures because of dual usability in Angiography and CT
- Integration with the scanner interface can support increased throughput via workflow efficiencies; leading to potentially increased revenue
Of course, MEDTRON provides all device-specific consumables.