THE MOBILE, ACCURATE MR SPECIALIST
The Accutron MR is a double syringe contrast delivery system designed for precise injection of contrast media and saline in MR clinical imaging including pediatric, angiography, neuro and mammography as well as other routine MR examinations.
The double 65 ml/200 ml injection volume capacity of the Accutron MR can be programmed to use multiple-phase protocols, including pure contrast or simultaneous contrast and saline injections. The patency of the patient’s IV access can be protected by using the Keep Vein Open function and we have extended Accutron MRs’ compatibility by enabling it to work with pre-filled syringes instantly so as to adapt to your choice of contrast.
The Accutron MR continues to push the limits of wireless operations now allowing two MR units to share the same injector with the use of a separate touch screen for each scanner.
- Keep Vein Open (KVO) software feature helps to maintain vascular access during longer imaging procedures
- Compatibility with select pre-filled syringes helps to support improved hygiene and reduced risk of contamination
- Wireless and mobile configuration provides flexibility by eliminating barriers; such as nearby power requirements and/or cable installations
- Can be used with two remote controls so that one injector is shared between two MR examination rooms
- Wireless and mobile configuration reduces costly installation expenses without power requirements and/or cable installations
- Increased patient throughput with pre-filled syringes; leading to potentially increased revenue
Of course, MEDTRON provides all device-specific consumables for the Accutron MR.