Accutron CT-D Gantry
The Accutron CT-D Gantry Version for Siemens. As a natural extension of Siemens SOMATOM go CT scanners, the Gantry Version guarantees a closer to the patient positioning of the power injector on either side of the bore to deliver the full spectrum of contrast enhanced explorations.
- The optimal integration between Accutron CT-D and the Siemens scanner arm works to provide an easier to clean regimen to maintain and enhance proper hygiene protocols.
- This unique integration provides for the closest patient positioning of a power injector on the market currently; whether it is positioned near the patient’s head, or on the other side of the CT bore with proximal positioning to the lower extremities. This ensures an efficient patient workflow.
- Accutron CT-D Gantry Version adds to your fl exibility by providing maximum uptime with complete Accutron CT-D functionality.
- Mounted to the CT scanner, the injector offers clutter free operations in the examination room. The permanent power supply is provided by a cable in the attachment arm to the Siemens SOMATOM go CT scanner.
- For an optimal workfl ow, the injector equipped with an optional CANopen Class IV interface allows synchronization to achieve full integration with Siemens CT Scanners.
- Due to efficiencies gained from workflow improvements i.e., productivity gains, it might also allow for the increase of your daily workload leading to potentially increased revenue.
- Even if it’s an accessory to entry level CT scanners like SOMATOM go, Accutron CT-D offers all the functionalities one can expect from an advanced double head contrast media injector.