Accutron CT-D Vision
ACCUTRON CT-D VISION
THE NEW ESSENTIAL FOR CONTRAST
The Accutron CT-D Vision is the latest evolution of MEDTRON's flagship CT contrast media injector. Focusing on the operator’s needs, the latest evolution of the Accutron CT-D enhances the operability of its double head CT injector and optimizes its integration into the radiology environment.
The modernized user interface makes the injector more user friendly. It improves comfort, simplifies workflow, and helps to improve patient care. The two larger touch screens, on the injection unit and the remote control, increase readability and reduce eye fatigue.
Puncture site and contrast media data can now be recorded for each patient. The new Injection Data Sharing (IDS) software option connects the injector directly to RIS/PACS, using a DICOM standard, allowing complete trackability, documentation and analytics of contrast administration in CT.
The wireless injector Accutron CT-D Vision benefits from our recently launched intelligent Battery Management System to optimize the duration of the battery charge and further increase working availability. With the new medical grade casters the injector can be moved effortless and quieter on imaging room floors.
- Accutron CT-D Vision’s user interface simplifies programming by choosing and selecting from lists. The enhanced readability helps to reduce the risks of inadequate injection settings. Furthermore, the monitoring of the injection is improved.
- The IDS software with puncture site data and contrast type recording offers comprehensive trackability and documentation of the contrast medium administration referable to imaging, patients and study data (and makes it digitally available through the PACS)
- Offering a more comfortable interaction with the injector, the Accutron CT-D Vision enhances its overall operability.
- Equipped with the new Battery Management System and new casters, the injector´s mobility improved even further. Accutron CT-D Vision remains a reference on the market in terms of flexibility of use in a multiple room imaging department.
- With a direct integration into the imaging department worklist, the IDS software allows to share injection data with the RIS and PACS and opens the path toward complete trackability and analytics of contrast administration in the CT modality.
- Accutron CT-D Vision remains one of the best cost-benefit ratio contrast delivery solution for high-end CT imaging departments.
Of course, MEDTRON provides all device-specific disposables.