Highly efficient for improving mental and physical performance. Especially for seniors and patients with increased risk of falls or dementia.
Every targeted movement results from a complex interplay between sensory stimuli and motor executions, which are coordinated in the central nervous system. This sensitive regulatory cycle can be disrupted by illness, accidents or the aging process and this can have a dramatic effect on our daily lives.
The perfect interaction makes the difference
The latest scientific findings show that the combination of movement and thinking tasks is far superior to purely physical training. This is why regular training with the senso is so highly effective:
- senso improves cognitive performance , such as concentration, attention, goal-directed action, or coordination.
- senso improves physical performance such as strength, endurance, balance, postural control, reaction time and walking speed.
As a result of improved cognitive-physical performance, many activities of daily living (e.g. walking, standing up, climbing stairs) can be maintained or improved. Risks such as falls or dementia are reduced. Exercisers remain independent and self-sufficient for longer.
Extremely popular with patients and therapists
What makes senso such a popular training tool?
- Simple and intuitive to use
- a quick setup – in less than 2 minutes
- Can be used for many patients – for example from the specialist areas of neurology, geriatrics, orthopedics or traumatology
- 15 training programs (games) available – all scientifically validated and
- High-precision motion detection – e.g. Steps, balance or weight shifting
- Adaptive and progressive training via intelligent algorithms – increases motivation and training success
- Intelligent training feedback – as a success control for patient and therapist
- Validated assessments – as an essential part of therapy planning and progress monitoring
- Management software– for accurate training planning and evaluation
- Ideal for groups or individual training