OSSEOMATRIX Acetabular Cup
- Titanium Alloy through additive manufacturing
- Porous structure between bone/implant interface
- Inserts with three different basic materials (Polyethylene, ceramic, and CoCrMo ) can be used with one cup.
- The hemispherical design closely matches the
shape of the natural acetabulum, allowing for minimal removal of bone while maximizing contact area between the implant and bone.
- Wide size range - 44-66mm for no-hole and three-hole versions
Optional Screws, screw plugs and dome plug can be used.
- Bearing Options
OSSEOMATRIX Cup offers a selection of cup geometries compatible with standard polyethylene, highly crosslinked polyethylene, Vitamin-E highly crosslinked polyethylene and ceramic inserts to accommodate the demands of a broader patient population.Dual Mobility Liner can also be used with OSSEOMATRIX Cup to perform a dual mobility hip surgery