RotexShoe - Traction Boot
traction boot - for use in hip arthroplasty, hip arthroscopy and in trauma surgery
The Condor® RotexShoe is a traction boot. It makes your work in the operating theatre easier thanks to its simple handling. Stability and flexibility guarantee safe and individual patient positioning. The Condor® RotexShoe consists of a foot shell as well as a toothed belt and pad as single-use accessories.
The RotexShoe can be used on all common operating tables with standard rails and is therefore universally applicable. The traction boot from Condor MedTec is used worldwide as a new positioning standard in trauma surgery and hip arthroscopy.
In combination with the RotexTable®, the traction boot is also used in minimally invasive hip arthroplasty (for example, in the Direct Anterior Approach - DAA).
- Increased hygiene standards with the use of disposable padding
- Secure positioning thanks to a stable, firmly fixable combination of footrest, padding and mounting brackets
- Safe grip under heavy loads, tensile strength of up to 80 kg
- No costly additional padding necessary
- Fast positioning time of the extension shoe
- Uniform belt pressure, to reduce shearing forces
- Even pressure distribution on the skin
- Light, highly resistant footrest
- Easy to clean
- Compatible with all standard extension tables
- Easy, intuitive handling